my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Little Worried

I'm starting to get a little worried. It's been about three weeks since I decided to try to play a (little less than) a set a day. So far I have only played six sets! I'm definitely going to have to ramp it up a tad to set the right pace. One thing that is good is that it's not my fatigue or inability to put out that is holding me back--it's just not having found enough opponents yet.

I'm going to have to go beyond the contacts and people I already know. I'm on a local tennis ladder, and it lists players who are willing to play extra matches. So I'll email some of them and try to get some opponents to humiliate me on the courts.

No comments: