my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Lesson Time And No Pudding For Me

Took a group lesson from R. this morning (4 of 10).

My Mojo: Above-average, but mixed toward the end

Played well for most of the lesson. Afterwards, I stayed to play with H.; he was playing better than me but I got in some good shots every once in a while.

Didn't get to play my 1:30 match today, though. My opponent called and said he didn't feel well. I agreed to reschedule, even though I probably didn't have to. I could have made him forfeit so I would get to advance on the ladder if I wanted to be a jerk, but I decided to be a nice guy and let him set up another one later. Next time he cancels, though, he's toast. This is screwing with my goal. Two matches could have got me 2/365ths toward the brass ring. So no pudding for me in the midafternoon.

At least I have another match at 4:30. Banzai!

No comments: