my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Monday, February 5, 2007

Sick To My Stomach

Group Lesson at Pharr (4 of 10):

My Mojo: Sick And Awful

I am sickkkk...I think I am coming down with a stomach virus or something. I felt sluggish for a couple of hours before the lesson, but thought I could shake it off. It wasn't until I'd been there for about forty-five minutes that I realized that I was definitely getting sick. I tried to play but I just could not hit anything and felt worse and worse as the lesson went on. So I will take a few days off from playing. Gotta go to bed, but before I do, I'll take a bunch of activated charcoal, bentonite clay, and psyllium, and drink monjo water, and see if that helps any.

No comments: