my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Sunday, February 4, 2007

A Moment Of Synchronicity

This has nothing to do with tennis. But it was so weird that I had to write down something about it.

Tonight I was watching "The Green Mile," which is a prison movie with Tom Hanks (and it's still on). There is a scene with this guy who has a trained mouse in the prison, and he is being taken off to be executed in the electric chair. A sadistic guard tells him something terrible, and tries to mess up his execution to cause him pain while he is dying. As the prisoner is in the chair, they flip the switch for the electric chair...

And the electricity goes out in my house. There is no apparent cause for the outage, but it's really strange. Oh, well, back to the movie. Crap, the outage also messed up my recording of "Cinema Paradiso" on DVR. And it's not playing again anytime in the next week.

No comments: