my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Books I Am Reading

Here are some books that I have recently read (in the last couple months or so):

The Sun Also Rises--Ernest Hemingway (but the copy I bought at Half Price Books had the first seven pages missing, so I'll have to read them in a bookstore sometime)
Lies And The Lying Liars Who Tell Them--Al Franken (which led me to:)
Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot--Al Franken
What's The Matter With Kansas?--Thomas Frank
Bushwhacked--Molly Ivins (R.I.P.)
The Zinn Reader--Howard Zinn
The Da Vinci Code--Dan Brown

Books that I am in the middle of reading:

Freakonomics--Levitt and Dunber
Getting To Know Athens County--Beatty and Stone
Guns, Germs And Steel--Jared Diamond
Writing For Screen And Television--Ronald Tobias
On Food And Cooking--Harold McGee

Books that I just bought in anticipation of starting soon:

One Hundred Years Of Solitude--Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Great Gatsby--F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments: