my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Monday, January 8, 2007

Made It

Group Lesson with R. at Pharr (9 of 10):

My Mojo: Average

Didn't think I would make it here for most of the day, but I finally got a burst of energy late in the afternoon so I made it to the group lesson tonight. I was hitting OK for most of the night. Nothing special, but I was getting most of my shots in until we played Amarillo at the end of the lesson. Then I was hardly getting anything in until the very end of the drill. I started putting stuff away pretty well once I adjusted my shot to come in from underneath more. I even had enough energy to stay after the lesson and hit with some of the players from the class until we got kicked off the courts because the facility closed. But I don't have much juice left to make a long entry tonight. G'nite.

No comments: