my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another Group Lesson

Lesson with R. at Pharr (2 of 10):

My Mojo: Average

I had another group lesson today. Nothing really stands out about it. I hit OK but not spectacular. I had barely enough time between the end of the match with J. and the lesson to get home, wolf down some food, and come back. Maybe I had about fifteen minutes of break time, but otherwise, I played pretty much non-stop from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

I did stay after to hit with C. and I hit probably a little less accurately than usual. Or she was hitting better than usual, or some combination. Toward the end, I wanted to see if I could win 10 points in a row against her. At first, I got two in and then lost one. But then I started over and I got to twelve. We had to vacate the courts for a match shortly thereafter.

Now I'm resting up at home. I have a ladder match at 5.

No comments: