my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Friday, December 28, 2007

Sailing

Sets 403-406:

Stuart v. D. at Bowie High.  Winner: Stuart 6-0, 6-1, 6-1, 6-1.

My Mojo:  Just About Perfect, Ebbing At Times To Merely Excellent.

I worked out at the gym doing resistance training on my lower body before I played today.  I was afraid that I might sap some of my energy, but I actually was played better than I had played in a really long time.  When I started serving, I felt like the motion was just about perfect.  I was getting a great swing and good body movement, a superlative wrist snap, and the ball was hitting the sweet spot.  Of course, this faded in and out, but still, my serve never dropped below above-average.

My strategy and anticipation were lightning and thunder.  I felt like I was doing just about everything as right as I was capable of doing it.  I never felt like my energy dropped throughout the games, though it did ebb some every once in a while.  But I managed to win most of the games and most of the points.  

No comments: