my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Decent Play But Nothing Special

Set 401:

Stuart v. P. at Anderson High. Winner: Stuart 6-2.

My Mojo: Nothing Special, But On Top Of It.

This was one of the Meetup group meetings, but only two people showed up--me and D.  P. was there also for something else, so he joined in on the play and we alternated playing king-of-the-court with two out of three games in singles.  I won all of those mini-sets, though I did lose a game here and there.  I'm not sure how long we played, but I would estimate we played about six (maybe more) of those two-out-of-three game mini-sets.

Then D. decided to leave, and I played a full singles set with P.  I had the upper hand throughout most of the set, though I didn't really feel much pizazz in my play, and he got in some really good wide-angle shots out of my reach every once in a while.  

No comments: