my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bad Weird Mojo

Sets 477-478:

Stuart v. J. at Austin High. Winner: J. 6-0, 6-1.

My Mojo: Horribilis.

I played worse than I have played in a long time. I couldn't even hardly get my racquet on the ball at all, and I had trouble getting to the ball. I knew I would get a lot of short balls from this guy, but I couldn't seem to get to the ones that he hit; they all seemed to be out of my range. His serve was also better than it had been every other time I had played him. So he played great, and I played crappy, and it was reflected in the score. I was dehydrated and the heat was getting to me, also, and my mood deteriorated. I left the court completely disgusted with my play.

No comments: