my goal was to play 365 sets of tennis in a year AND I DID IT!!!!!

Click on My Jukebox to listen to some of the music I have written

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The No-Tennis Zone

Well, I haven't been able to play for the last three nights because I've had other commitments.  But also, it's been raining.  I would much rather it rain when I have other commitments anyway.  Tomorrow is the first night I can play again, but I'm afraid it's going to rain.  That hasn't stopped me from signing up to play with the group. We'll see.  We do need the rain.

I've got a singles ladder match set on Sunday morning.  There's a story there, and I'll probably tell more of it when I blog that match.

Also, I just signed up with a running meetup group and I'll be running with them next Monday night instead of playing tennis.  So no tennis next Monday for me either.


No comments: